Tax Adviser (ATT Qualified or CTA Student)
About the Company
Lewis Brownlee was founded in 1990 by Adrian Lewis FCA and Charles Brownlee BA Hons (Econ) FCA ATII. However, Lewis Brownlee has a long heritage as it was initially part of a partnership called Edmonds & Co., who opened the Chichester office shortly after World War II. During the 1960’s it became the Chichester office Thornton Baker, later to become Grant Thornton. In 1990 Adrian Lewis and Charles Brownlee, who were the resident Grant Thornton Partners, purchased the practice, and Lewis Brownlee was born.
- Competitive salary
- Full time 37.5 hours per week.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
We are seeking a talented individual who enjoys a challenge. You will join our rapidly expanding, well-respected tax team in the role of Tax Adviser. Initially, the position will have a personal tax bias, including compliance tasks, but with scope for assisting with corporate work as well. You will receive full support and guidance from one of our tax directors, who will help you with your progression to Senior Tax Adviser and beyond.
The role will ideally suit an individual who is ATT qualified who has a couple of years’ experience of undertaking compliance work and is keen to expand their horizons. You will be encouraged to become CTA qualified (we are happy to provide study support) and to become increasingly involved in advisory work.
- Assisting the rest of the tax team with the preparation and review of self-assessment tax returns;
- Client meetings of a tax nature;
- Answering and researching technical tax questions;
- Assisting with tax planning;
- Assisting with probate work; and
- Helping to grow the tax client base through business development and networking.
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Forward thinking.
£25,000-£30,000 per annum
|Eligibility:||ATT or CTA|