Auditors in Chichester, West Sussex and Hampshire
We pride ourselves on providing you with:
- An audit designed for your needs, rather than an audit based on a set of procedures.
- An audit carried out efficiently by experienced staff, who will ensure you understand the issues and choices you have made in agreeing your financial statements.
- Quality advice following the audit provided at two levels: firstly, the significant issues for those charged with governance; and secondly, helpful suggestions to assist your day-to-day accounting staff.
- Where applicable, a combined approach with group auditors. We work with a number of 'Big 4' firms based in Europe and the USA, providing individually designed audit services to UK subsidiaries to meet their needs.
- Time is limited for all finance departments. Our efficient audit and support services save your staff time, while providing the assistance that you need.
We set a benchmark for our competitors by ensuring that:
- We use qualified accountants to lead our on-site services.
- Our trainees spend time training as accountants before they join our audit teams.
- Our audit staff are accountants who specialise in audit, rather than just auditors.
If you would like to receive a better quality audit, please contact a member of our Chichester audit team.