Pre-Year End Tax Topics Seminar
2nd January 2018
As we head in to 2018, we want to help you plan for the next financial year and would therefore like to invite you to our Pre-Year end Tax topics Seminar.
Speaking will be our experienced Financial Planning Director Ian Barnett who will be considering the investment landscape for 2018 and beyond, together with current financial planning themes and ideas. Alongside will be our Tax Director Tom Foster, who will be looking at general tax planning advice, topical matters including what significance the budget had and why now is a good time for tax planning and discussing future matters of interest including Making Tax Digital.
Using the knowledge and experience we have, we hope that either personally or in your business we can help you to decide your plans, and cover the topics that matter to you. We would love for you to join us for this free event, for which we have three dates and venues available:
- Thursday 22 February at The Port House, Port Solent, PO6 4TH
- Tuesday 27 February at The Angel Inn, Midhurst, GU29 9ND
- Thursday 1 March at Chichester Yacht Club, Chichester, PO20 7EJ
Doors are open from 8.30am, with the seminar to run from 9.00am to 11.00am approximately. Coffee, tea and pastries will be available throughout, plus the chance to mingle before and after with ourselves and other guests.
To register you can:
- Register on Eventbrite at: https://lbpreyearendtaxseminar.eventbrite.co.uk
- Email Leah McGarvey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at the Chichester Office on 01243 782 423
- Complete this reply form and fax it to 01243 528 918 or post to: Lewis Brownlee (Chichester) Ltd, Appledram Barns, Birdham Road, Chichester, PO20 7EQ
If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with Leah McGarvey using the details above, and we very much look forward to seeing you on one of the dates available!